Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween 2012

Wow!  I have really dropped the blogging ball!  I keep putting the blog on my "to do" list, but as you can see I haven't gotten around to it.  So it's a little late, but here's Halloween 2012.  We only made it to one carnival and Trunk or Treat...

Our pumpkins


Every year I make a goal to make at least one of their costumes for a little stretch of my creativity and to add a little originality.  This year I made Jackson's knight costume.  It was a little rough around the edges, but he liked it.


Austin HATED his costume!  Actually, he just hated the hood.



He wasn't a fan of the carnival.  He's doesn't like new people or strangers so I think all of the people threw him off for the night because this was how he acted all. night. long.


Jackson LOVED the carnival!


It's almost impossible to get a good picture with both boys- Jackson and his crazy faces and Austin satisfying his urge to eat anything he can get his hands on...


No comments:

Post a Comment