Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The many faces of Harrison (Halloween edition)

It's October, which means it's time for Halloween!  Harrison's FIRST Halloween.  Sure, he doesn't care, but since he is DEFINITELY our last baby I can't help but to buy all the "first" outfits- so I bought him a "My First Halloween" outfit-


He was a little ham this day, so I took advantage...

just relaxin'


Gimme a hug!


Don't you just want to squeeze him!?

And then I had to get skeleton pajamas...


because his brothers had skeleton pajamas.


They are still enamored by their little brother.  Truly.
I had to keep asking them to look at me because they want to do is stare at Harrison.  Still.


And one more, just because.


So, of course, I had to get him a pumpkin shirt because his brothers had one of those too.
Harrison was LOVING the brother time!


Then I ran across this little "batty for daddy" number, and I just couldn't resist.


And I can't just get a "batty for daddy" shirt when I found a "batty for mommy" shirt too.
(he wouldn't pay any attention to me even though I assured him his shirts said he was "batty" for me)


And then there was a cute little pumpkin bib that I found for less than a $1 before he was born...


That's all the Halloween attire I bought, I promise!
But... I love his little round belly in this orange shirt.  It's a little round pumpkin belly!


Yeah... I was swindled and hoodwinked by the makers of children's clothing this year.
But he is my last...
And he's sooooooo cute...
Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment