After about a dozen of my friends started making their own laundry soap I decided maybe it's time I give it a try too. After talking to a friend that I KNOW is a neat freak like me and she has 4 kids with double the dirty, sticky, crayon-laced clothes that I have, and she raved about homemade detergent I was sure I wanted to make my own laundry soap too. You can find my recipe here . I was able to get spaghetti stains off of a white shirt and make Jim's dingy work shorts really clean and bright again. All of this with just one little tablespoon of homemade detergent. I did pre-treat the dried spaghetti sauce with a bar of the Fels-Naptha soap (found in the detergent) because someone told me it's a great stain remover and pre-treat agent, and it is! So here's how I made mine... Step 1: Gather all the ingredients. I found ALL of the ingredients in the detergent isle at Walmart. I did buy the generic Oxy-clean, and it's more than enoug...
He is SO adorable! What a cute little man! I love your photo props too...
ReplyDelete