Skip to main content

A Whole Lot of Random...

You guys know that my children are crazy.  And hilarious.  And random.
So here's a bunch of random moments from the Nuffer Nest.  Enjoy.

Sometimes, you just feel like Yoshi.


And sometimes, a tiny person steals my phone and takes 458 selfies that look just like this:


And sometimes, mom and grandma spend way too much time at Costco.


Other times, you smash your finger in a door and have to take a "quick" trip to urgent care.
At least it wasn't broken.



And sometimes, life just gets hairy...


Other times, the Captain Underpants underwear you just got for your birthday has a cape, so you have to show it off by not wearing pants.


Sometimes, you're as cute as can be when you get a free apple at the grocery store.
(You guys, look at that little round belly- I just want to tickle and squeeze him!)



And sometimes, your brother helps you hang on when life gets tough.


Other times, they're there to give you a hug.


Sometimes, your future is so bright, you have to wear shades.



And sometimes, a haircut is so good, you forget to cry for the first time ever.



And finally, sometimes you gotta carry Luigi in your shirt because it's nice and warm in there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade laundry soap

After about a dozen of my friends started making their own laundry soap I decided maybe it's time I give it a try too.  After talking to a friend that I KNOW is a neat freak like me and she has 4 kids with double the dirty, sticky, crayon-laced clothes that I have, and she raved about homemade detergent I was sure I wanted to make my own laundry soap too.  You can find my recipe here .  I was able to get spaghetti stains off of a white shirt and make Jim's dingy work shorts really clean and bright again.  All of this with just one little tablespoon of homemade detergent.  I did pre-treat the dried spaghetti sauce with a bar of the Fels-Naptha soap (found in the detergent) because someone told me it's a great stain remover and pre-treat agent, and it is! So here's how I made mine... Step 1:  Gather all the ingredients.  I found ALL of the ingredients in the detergent isle at Walmart.  I did buy the generic Oxy-clean, and it's more than enoug...

BABY NUFFER #2 is on his/her way!!!!

That's right, we were waiting to tell everyone, but today we had our second appointment and the second sono and Baby Nuffer #2 is doing well. Most of you know that we had a miscarriage in June after struggling with infertility, it was a very devastating time for us. We were "advised" to wait a couple cycles before trying again (and we were going to take the advice), but a little voice, I know now it was the Spirit, told me we should try again as soon as possible. I talked to Jim and he agreed and sure enough baby #2 is on it's way again! This little one is very healthy and has a strong heartbeat!! We aren't out of the woods yet, I'm just under 9 weeks and at 12 weeks our chances of miscarriage drop significantly. I don't feel we'll be out of the woods until I have our little baby in my arms, which will only give me a whole new set of stresses to worry about. ;) This is Baby Nuffer #2 at 6 weeks and 5 days. If you look close it's off to the ...

The end of school; the end of an era

Soooo, it's been awhile since I've posted, and by "awhile" I mean a year ago.  Oops.  I'm so busy during the school year with my own classes that I forget to post in the blog.  I'll try to do better, especially for our family that lives far away. The end of this school year was crazy!  I felt like I was running in circles working in the PTA- there was so much to do!  I thought joining the PTA would be some good volunteer time at the boys' school- I had NO idea just how much time it takes!  Next year, I'll be a little more prepared because I know what's coming.  And that's not even the crazy part- Jackson has finished elementary and Harrison graduated from pre-k.  That's crazy!  Where did the time go?! Harrison's graduation was first, so I'll start there.  It was soooo sweet and so cute, and I cried like a baby because he IS my baby.  This tiny person is such a perfect little caboose for our family.  Recently, I've been thin...